FALCON Precast Concrete
FALCON precast concrete is an effective method of manufacturing building components in a central facility. This method of producing building components off-site increases productivity, allows for better quality control, it is also more time reliable as it reduces delays due to climate changes. On top of all these benefits, on site installation is easy, putting the components together requires less skilled workers thus reducing labour cost.
FALCON Precast Concrete is suitable for constructing residential buildings, office buildings, retail and commercial buildings, hospitals and school buildings.
- Internal partition walls
- Walls with air-conditioning unit
- External walls/ Gable end wall – including flat walls, walls with windows and decorative walls
- Precast Bathroom Units (PBU)
- Household shelter
Advantages of FALCON Precast Concrete
- Easier to monitor and standardise Quality
- Customisation, design and formula can be customised according to construction requirements
- Repeatability, easy to make copies from the same precast mould
- Achieve Economies of Scale as components are produced in bulk
- Timeliness, as production is not easily affected by climate changes
- Installation is Easy, reducing number of skilled workers needed
- Environmentally Responsible as electricity and water usage consumption is lower, wastage and pollution is reduced
FALCON ECA Precast Concrete
The FALCON ECA Precast Concrete is made with Light Weight Aggregate, making them lighter in weight than conventional concrete and yet at the same time delivering superior structural stability and durability. Light Weight Aggregate can be produced from a variety of natural reserves and its formula can be adjusted to suit each construction project.
- Lighter in weight
- Superior thermal insulation
- Fire resistant
- Earthquake resistant
- Waterproof and Frost resistant
- Chemically stable
- Ease of transportation
- Reduction in load bearing structure
- Require less workers
- Construction process is faster and easier
All these translate to faster development and lower cost in construction!